The St. Mary’s Track Program will begin its 2021 season on March 20th!
All St. Mary’s and Faith Formation students are eligible:
- Junior boys and girls (grades 4-6)
- Senior boys and girls (grades 7-8)
* Unfortunately, there will be no Pee Wee division this year (grades K-3)
Events include: sprints, middle distance, distance (one mile), long jump, shot put
*** New this year: Online signups ***
- Signups begin March 7th- March 27th
- Cost is $45 per athlete, which includes a team shirt.
All practices, and most meets, are held at the Mater Dei track:
- Tuesday and Thursday, 6 - 7:15
- Saturday, 1-2:15 PM
- Sunday, 1:15- 2:30 PM (to allow time for churchgoers to exit the parking lot)
We are always looking for assistant coaches and volunteers.
Any time you can contribute would be greatly appreciated!
Please do not park on the grass areas by the baseball field. All parents/spectators must park in the main Mater Dei Prep lot and enter the complex by walking down the blue sidewalk over the bridge through the double gate. This will help with COVID guidelines for temperature checking when entering the track complex.
Questions? Please contact Coach Monica Todaro, firstname.lastname@example.org