All Coaches will need to upload all their coaching certifications for the upcoming season on TeamSnap.
SMAA will reimburse Coaches for all fees incurred for certifications. Please email all receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to keep copies of all your forms/certifications.
FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NEEDED:
- HEADS UP CONCUSSION VIDEO- Watch the online video (link below) and scan your certificate to TeamSnap.
- CPR/AED - CPR Certification must be renewed every 2 years. Contact TeamLife by going to www.teamlife.com to find a class at their Lincroft office. When registering, please use the following Promo code at checkout: SMAA2021
Any specific questions can be directed to Nick@teamlife.com.
- RUTGERS SAFETY CLASS - This class only needs to be taken once in your coaching career. If you need to take the class, SMAA will provide the class. Notify SMAA (Smaasports@gmail.com) if you require this class.
- VIRTUS CLASS - Virtus Class must be taken every 4 years. The class is currently being offered online for both initial training and re-certification. All coaches must set up an online VIRTUS account with a username, password and valid email address at the following website: http://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/
Once signed up, you will receive an email with a link for an online session that will need to be completed within a two-week frame.
- FINGERPRINTING - Fingerprinting with the Trenton Diocese must be completed every 4 years as per New Fingerprinting Process dated February 6, 2020. All applicants should go directly to IDEMIA’s new website at http://uenroll.identogo.com/. This website provides detailed scheduling instructions. Please use the following unique service code 2F1J3Y(Volunteers)